Quality managerRecruitment: 12021-04-13
1. Implement company rules and regulations, and earnestly perform their job duties;
2. Responsible for the formulation, inspection, supervision, control and implementation of management systems such as quality management, measurement management, and quality inspection standards;
3. Responsible for organizing the preparation of work plans for the improvement, improvement, management, and measurement management of product quality each season and month. And organize the implementation, inspection, coordination, assessment, timely handling and resolution of various quality disputes;
4. Responsible for establishing and improving the quality assurance system. Formulate and organize the implementation of the company's quality work outline, improve the quality management network, formulate and improve the quality management target responsibility system, and ensure the stable improvement of product quality;
5. Regularly organize quality education and training for different positions such as quality personnel and operators, strengthen quality management, improve the quality awareness and quality management level of all employees of the company, and strengthen the training and assessment of quality personnel;
6. Responsible for the supervision, inspection, coordination and management of the company's products, work and service quality;
7. Responsible for the handling of company quality accidents. Participate in the handling of quality incidents such as quality objections, returns, and claims caused by products leaving the factory. Take the lead in organizing investigation, analysis, arbitration, and coordination of various quality disputes, and clearly put forward suggestions for handling. General quality accidents are handled by the headquarter. For major quality accidents, the headquarter puts forward the handling opinions and submits them to the vice president of quality for signature;
8. Develop a performance appraisal form for the personnel of the Quality Department and evaluate it monthly.
9. Establish and standardize the quality statistics verification procedures for original records, ledgers, and statistical statements, and train full-time and part-time quality statistics personnel to improve their business level and work quality;
10. Responsible for regular quality report. For major quality accidents, special analysis will be organized to report collectively, and special emergency situations will be reported individually to the supervisor or the general manager.
11. Complete other tasks assigned by company leaders on time.
1. Age: 30-45 years old 2. Gender: unlimited 3. Education: college degree or above 4. Experience: More than 2 years of experience in relevant positions in the electronics industry. 5. Others: proficient in English, able to meet and discuss with customers independently.
Structural engineerRecruitment: 32020-05-28
The daily duties of structural engineers:
Lead the establishment of structural design plans and project plans, research and develop new structures and new technologies, and undertake detailed design of product structures and components; (including process and quality control, responsible for research and confirmation of manufacturability of components and products).
Responsible for sample development, commissioning and related technologies, tolerance analysis and DFMA (design for manufacturing and assembly) inspection.
Collaborate with IE engineers to conduct mold review, mold sample review, and final recognition of sample parts. (Leading mold, tooling trial mold).
Provide safe, reliable and stable technical data and various test operation standards for the quality control department.
Lead to solve problems in product development, issue tracking and discuss technical issues with customers.
Assist in the development, management and control of the outsourcing association and the first supplier of outsourced parts; communicate with the supplier on the quality of outsourced products; visit the supplier if necessary.
Assist the purchasing department to control, trace and improve the quality of purchased products.
Record the development process of new products in detail, make it traceable, improve product drawings, (fill in the initial inspection report form of the sample).
According to product technical standards, compile technological process documents at various stages and plan the test process.
Responsible for collecting bad information of old products, formulating improvement plans and measures, and responsible for improvement verification and engineering changes.
Responsible for tracking the sample assembly status, collecting customer feedback on product issues and assisting in solving them.
Analyze the unqualified parts of newly developed products, find out the causes of non-conformities, and take preventive and corrective measures to ensure the stability of mass production.
Resolutely implement and complete the tasks assigned by superior leaders.
Basic skills of structural engineer
Proficiency in the design of plastic parts, sheet metal, die casting and other parts; that is, design for manufacturing; to ensure simple design of parts, high quality, fewer defects, and low manufacturing costs, while the corresponding mold structure is simple, mold manufacturing and processing are easy.
Must be proficient in Solidworks and AutoCAD;
Proficiency in product assembly design skills; that is, design for assembly; product assembly is as important as product manufacturing, product assembly should make the assembly process simple, high assembly efficiency, few assembly defects, low assembly cost and high assembly quality; commonly used The assembly design guidelines include reducing the number of parts, simplifying the product structure, standardizing parts, modularizing the product, designing a stable base, design-oriented features, positioning the parts before fixing, error-proof design, ergonomic design, etc.
Master knowledge of tolerance analysis; be able to use tolerance analysis to optimize product design quality and solve practical problems encountered in product development.
Familiar with related materials, molds and surface treatment process knowledge.
Structural engineer's working spirit and required professional quality
Self-confidence, initiative, respect for labor, ability and humanity, fairness, professionalism, dedication, non-refuge, honesty and trustworthiness.
Engineers should fully understand what they should do and how to do it? (In-depth understanding of job titles).
You must be able to do it and be convincing, and understand each device clearly.
Establish and maintain the authority of the engineering department, but never interfere with the work instructions of the supervisors of other departments, let alone treat any colleagues rudely, understand their goals, communicate more, order less, eliminate opposition, improve production and quality, Tracking is seen as part of yourself.
Daily review, reasonable allocation of time, work goals.
In the face of negligence, be brave.